The NRHSN Executive Committee is now accepting applications for open positions.
Positions open for external applications
The following positions are now available for application for the 2024 NRHSN Executive Committee:
- Vice Chair Internal
- National Rural Health Club Coordinator
- National Events Liaison
- Rural Outreach and Engagement Officer
- Nursing, Midwifery and Paramedicine Officer
- Medical Officer
- Allied Health Officer
- Indigenous Health Officer
How to apply
Applications are to be completed by the closing date at 5pm AEDT on Monday 25 September 2023
All positions on the Executive Committee are applied for as an individual.
Candidates can apply for more than one position on the Executive Committee but can only be elected into one position.
- Carefully read the Position Description relevant to the respective role
- Create a 2-3 minute video (in MP4 format) detailing:
- Your name
- Your year, degreee and university of study
- Current role within a Rural Health Club or National Rural Health Student Network (If you do not have a role in your RHC state you are a member)
- The Executive Committee position you are nominating for
- Relevant experience, skills and knowledge that relate to the key section criteria for your specific position
- Upload your video as an unlisted video on YouTube
- Send through your application to [email protected] with the subject line: Executive Committee Application – (position)
For full details of how to apply as well as the position description please read the NRHSN 2024 Executive Committee Application Process document.
If you have any questions please reach out to [email protected]