2022 NRHSN Executive Committee – Applications now open
2022 Executive Committee Applications now open!
In accordance with the NRHSN Member Manual, the following 2021 NRHSN Executive Committee members have elected to fulfil a second term in 2022 in the following position:
- Jean-Baptiste Philibert – Chair
- Madeline Brown – Vice Chair External
- Nicola Murphy – Vice Chair Internal
- Baneen Alrubayi – Vice Chair Operations
- William Wood – Community and Advocacy Officer
- Debra Lee – Medical Officer
- Hayley Johns – Allied Health Officer
- Pete Easton – Website Officer
Following this, NRHSN Executive Committee is now taking applications for the following open positions:
- Indigenous Health Officer
- Nursing and Midwifery Officer
- Sponsorship and Publications Officer
- Social Media Officer
Applications close 5pm AEDT 10 October 2021.
For full details of how to apply please read the NRHSN Executive Committee 2022 Application Process document.
Please contact us at [email protected] if you would like to discuss any of the positions or the nomination process.