Join our 2018 Executive Committee
Want to get more involved with WAALHIIBE? This is your opportunity to apply to join the 2018 Executive Committee.
Nominations for the following positions are invited from all WA university allied health students:
- Rural High School Visit representative
- Curtin University representative (2)
- Edith Cowan Univserity representative (2)
- The University of Western Australia representative
- The University of Notre Dame – Fremantle representative
- Murdoch University representative
Benefits of being on the Executive Committee
- Develop leadership and organisation skills
- Develop skills in event and workshop coordination
- Develop event reporting skills
- Promote the WAALHIIBE Student Rural Health Club
- Attend monthly WAALHIIBE Executive Committee meetings
- Learn more about rural health careers
- Attend WAALHIIBE events
- Download the position description and learn about each role
- Send your CV, the position you wish to apply for and a statement outlining why you want to join the committee to [email protected]
Applications close Tuesday 31 October 2017!!
For more information contact the WAALHIIBE Administrator or send a message to our Facebook page!